How to Contest: Step-by-Step Guide
1. Know your Goals Target Niche
You’ve likely heard this a million times, but I’ll say it again: To participate in this contest, you need to know your goals.
There’s really no shortage of strategies for how to contest in All African Talent Award. So, drive your success by defining outcomes you need. Your contest goals should be aligned with your business marketing objectives.
1. Here are 6 Steps to contest:
- Drive more traffic to your Contents
- Develop Fans relationships/deliver value to your Fans
- Increase engagement levels on social media
- Get user-generated content (from photo/essay/video contests)
- Gain insight into most popular Talent in your category
- Gain Opportunity to be Selected as First 10 in your Contest Category
You need to know who you want to enter your contests, too.
Define your target Winning:
- Geographic location
- Social media usage
- Align your contest goals with our terms Objectives sent to you via email
- Define your objectives to both motivate you, give you measurable results
- Define your fans market, so you know who you need to reach